Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Herecles

EaseUS partition master free home edition - help!!!!!!!!!!

I'm trying to increase the size of my C drive as its a 128gb ssd and at present it's formatted to a C, D and E drive. C is the master boot, D is a recovery drive and E has 60gB that I want to move to the C drive.

I've watched a gazillion youtube videos and followed what it say but even though I follow the instructions exactly, when I come to expand the C drive the Resize/Move partition option is not there.

Any ideas? Help!!! 

https://www.easeus.com/download/epmf-download.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Gd1DFdycZg

so if you watch this at the 1min 58 secs I have no option to resize the C drive.

aarrgghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Hmmm..ive never seen or heard of that also I have a 5 tb system step_00-201x300.png.b965763a2750fa3734b2fc2944ae5122.png so I don't really have to worry about ram and space..kinda neat way tho..sorry I cant help brother if anyone I know its scott or problem..hope ya get it right..

You don't need a program to do this.

Go to control panel > administrative tools > computer management > disk management

Then just delete the E drive and assign more storage to the C drive

2 minutes ago, ScottSmudger said:

You don't need a program to do this.

Go to control panel > administrative tools > computer management > disk management

Then just delete the E drive and assign more storage to the C drive

Thanks Scott :o) ..... I think that's one of the things I tried before giving Easeus a go. There seemed to be no option to expand the C drive. I'll boot it up in a bit and give your suggestion a go. Cheers!

Ok I deleted the volumes so now I have 59gb of unallocated space. The c drive has extend volume greyed out. The unallocated space has no format option but has new simple volume as an option. Should I do that option "new simple volume" and then format and try to merge?l

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.