Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Moudi

Call of Duty 2019 revealed!

The trailer:

Description:

Prepare to go dark, Modern Warfare® is back!

The stakes have never been higher as players take on the role of lethal Tier One operators in a heart-racing saga that will affect the global balance of power. Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® engulfs fans in an incredibly raw, gritty, provocative narrative that brings unrivaled intensity and shines a light on the changing nature of modern war. Developed by the studio that started it all, Infinity Ward delivers an epic reimagining of the iconic Modern Warfare series from the ground up.

In the visceral and dramatic single-player story campaign, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare pushes boundaries and breaks rules the way only Modern Warfare can. Players will engage in breathtaking covert operations alongside a diverse cast of international special forces throughout iconic European cities and volatile expanses of the Middle East.

And the story doesn’t end there.

In Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, players will be thrust into an immersive narrative spanning the entire game. Players can experience the ultimate online playground with classic multiplayer or squad-up and play cooperatively in a collection of elite operations, accessible to all skill levels.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare arrives October 25th, 2019.

19 hours ago, ScottSmudger said:

I am trying not to get too excited just in case I get disappointed :(

with captain Price is back ? i don't think we will be disappointed .... if its possible we will make servers on it to shake things up in our forums 

I doubt they'd make dedicated servers ..... :( Here's what I found from a random website:

Activision has also announced that the game will also see a new series first: cross-play. PC and console players will be able to finally play together on dedicated servers. Thank God for that.

Battle Royale has not been announced.

Source: https://mspoweruser.com/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-abandons-the-season-pass-adopts-crossplay/

At this point this reminds of me of AW, BO3 and IW where they CONFIRMED that there are going to be dedicated servers, now it's quite clear they were not telling the truth. 

On 6/4/2019 at 8:10 PM, ScottSmudger said:

Yes, me too. I'm trying not to get too excited to in case I suffer from premature acclamation..... :(

Hope they don't screw it up this time.

Dedicated servers can bring COD back to life. Hope they consider it.

I read people were crying after playing it........ 

I don't think it was after being told how much it is.

On 6/4/2019 at 10:10 PM, ScottSmudger said:

On 6/5/2019 at 6:04 PM, Problem said:

with captain Price is back ? i don't think we will be disappointed .... if its possible we will make servers on it to shake things up in our forums 

On 6/7/2019 at 9:01 PM, Herecles said:

Yes, me too. I'm trying not to get too excited to in case I suffer from premature acclamation..... :(

On 6/8/2019 at 11:43 AM, EXCLUSIVE said:

Hope they don't screw it up this time.

Dedicated servers can bring COD back to life. Hope they consider it.

On 6/11/2019 at 5:15 PM, Irish ThuG said:

it looks pretty demanding.hope everyone can run it....

Gameplay finally revealed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpMMx-x9euE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRyqKR_o5I8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVbQDgCn2-E

Thoughts?

I tried only the first link and I lost the will to live by 30 secs and switched off......who is that idiot bloke sucking a black stick? :P

ps that's me in the pic at top of screen with MP5...... honest guvnor

15 hours ago, Herecles said:

I tried only the first link and I lost the will to live by 30 secs and switched off......who is that idiot bloke sucking a black stick? :P

ps that's me in the pic at top of screen with MP5...... honest guvnor

I linked those cause they are the only ones :P 

Problem with the term "Dedicated Servers" does not strictly mean "private dedicated servers" which CoD4 was most famous for.. "Dedicated Servers" can simply mean their using Match making servers again..

But in some vain hope they are bring Private servers back it will give me a damned good reason to return to the gaming community I have always wanted to be apart of!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.