Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zeph

New Year, New Beginnings!

Hey people,

@ScottSmudger and Myself have been working to get some servers going.

We currently have:

[sX] ^XP HC Crossfire 24/7 - 217.182.190.17:28961

[sX] ^XP HC Killhouse 24/7 - 217.182.190.17:28963

[sX] ^XP HC All Maps - 217.182.190.17:28963

[sX] ^XP HC Small Maps - 217.182.190.17:28964

We have made the decision to have all of our severs set to HighXP as the game is 13 years old we don't see any reason to keep stock scoring anymore

We have more to come.. including 1.0 servers but for the time being as I am the one setting servers up progress will be slow as I still don't have my own PC..

We have plans to have modded servers depending on popularity of our stock servers with enhancement scripts

I will take server suggestions, even for other games just hit me up here or in a PM.

We want to try and make SectorX the place to be for everyone's gaming wants and needs, be it high performance servers to a place to chill and meet other gamers.

I know we hit a massive rock in the last couple of years with everyone going inactive for one reason or another hell, even I went MIA for over two years, but now I'm back and I'm back with more enthusiasm than I've had in the past.

I wish everyone the very best and here is too a great 2020 for all of us!

======

*Added another server to list

[sX] ^XP HC Small Maps - 217.182.190.17:28964

======

this is really good news..and give it time the servers will then get more populated,i have been telling players about the new servers so hopefully they and their friends will show up..good job Zeph and scotty !!!!

hey guys..was playing in our hk server.was about 7 players,i couldnt do anything it said i had to be a moderator?,i tried to kick a player for his language but still couldnt do anything and im not a big fan of the killcam..we lose several minutes of gameplay like that?

1 hour ago, Irish ThuG said:

hey guys..was playing in our hk server.was about 7 players,i couldnt do anything it said i had to be a moderator?,i tried to kick a player for his language but still couldnt do anything and im not a big fan of the killcam..we lose several minutes of gameplay like that?

What's your b3 id

EDIT: Im assuming you're @35

hey scott..thanks..all seems to be working..been keeping a close eye on the servers all day/night..its a little slow but i do see players in the servers at time..hopefully it will populate..like i said before i do encourage players to stop bye so just give it a little more time...   :0)

=====

Fixed Re-spawning on All Servers, There is now NO DELAY for any gametypes.
@Irish ThuG Thank you for pointing it out, sorry took so long for me the fix :)

Working on adding final fillcam.

Planned servers:

Normal:
FFA All Maps
FFA Small Maps

Modded:
Deathrun - AurA Server Manager
iC3 Sniper Mod
Normal Mode Sniper Only
GunGame

=====

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.