Hey Guys , since i haven't been online for almost 2 years , i thought id re-introduce myself.

My in-game name is I.A.V.4.K and any variations of the latter . I joined this clan well in 2016 back with ar51

• Like 2

Oops accidentally pressed enter 🤣

Just now, I.A.V.4.K said:

Hey Guys , since i haven't been online for almost 2 years , i thought id re-introduce myself.

My in-game name is I.A.V.4.K and any variations of the latter . I joined this clan well in 2016 back with ar51

Where was i ah yes ar51 , the v1.0 cod server . i first came to the forum because i was banned for suspected hacking , i think it was aimbot that i was accused of anyways 🤣and from that moment i thought i might as well stick around because the clan is awesome . I haven't played cod in a while but hopefully as i play more games it will come back to me. 

I hope all you guys are well , Its great seeing you all again , very nostalgic .

Hope you are all well and safe amid the pandemic and hopefully see you guys in game !

Good Luck and Have Fun 

I.A.V.4.K 

• Like 1

Hey man, how are you? Yea we all had a good time back then on v1...

Thanks for dropping by, stay safe. <3

Hey Man . nice to see you here after a while .. i hope you're doing fine 

am curious tho .. what happend to dreamwater .. i think you were and admin there . ? 

Yoo dude, long time no see. Welcome back. Hope everything is fine! Stay safe bud! 

Heyyyyy maaateee, long time no see

Hope you are fine

Very nostalgic yeah, good old days back area

well ill be!! lookys whos here!! been a long time bro and good to see ur still around,Problem..i heard dreamwater fell apart because Mr bonehead was accepting kids and gave them all admin right and the clan eventually fell apart which i happy that it did for what Mr Bonehead did to the Ar51 clan..but...thats what i heard..lol

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Irish ThuG said:

well ill be!! lookys whos here!! been a long time bro and good to see ur still around,Problem..i heard dreamwater fell apart because Mr bonehead was accepting kids and gave them all admin right and the clan eventually fell apart which i happy that it did for what Mr Bonehead did to the Ar51 clan..but...thats what i heard..lol

lmfao 🤣🤣🤣

23 hours ago, Irish ThuG said:

On 5/5/2020 at 4:32 AM, Problem said:

Hey Man . nice to see you here after a while .. i hope you're doing fine 

am curious tho .. what happend to dreamwater .. i think you were and admin there . ? 

Well I left the clan after a couple months ... it just wasn't the same as the good old days . After than i kinda stopped playing cod all together except for random ROTU games on sX servers.

To be honest i don't know what happened , One day i noticed the website was down and the servers and that was that💩

Yeah that also annoyed me too Thuggy , some of the admins didn't know the difference between wall hack and aimbot 😂

Its Great seeing you guys again , hope y'all are safe too , we have a lot of good memories together 

See you guys hopefully in game some time 😏